Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Bloc Party.

DSC03133
Bloc Party played two gigs at Paradiso and I was able to check them out! I was standing pretty much front row, but when the band started to play, some guys behind me created a mosh pit. This resulted in me trying not to fall, while getting squashed against sweaty backs and smelly armpits (some people have never heard of deodorant...). In the end I got pushed more to the back, where I couldn't see much, but the people were less crazy there. Apart from the mosh pit (I guess I'm just not that fanatic), it was awesome! The support act Delphic. sounded pretty tight too.

"The Prayer"


Matt Tong
DSC03134
Russell Lissack
DSC03135
Gordon Moakes
DSC03136
Kele Okereke
DSC03137
DSC03138
DSC03148
DSC03149
DSC03150

Setlist

One Month Off
Trojan Horse
Hunting For Witches
Positive Tension
Waiting For The 7.18
Song For Clay (Disappear Here)
Banquet
Two More Years
Where Is Home?
Letter To My Son
Mercury
So Here We Are
Like Eating Glass
------
Halo
The Prayer
Flux
Helicopter
------
Ares
This Modern Love

No comments: