Thursday, January 14, 2010

Alone, Together

DSC04955
Forget what I said about waiting six months till the John Mayer concert! Due to the high demand for the June concert, he held another concert on January 13th. I was lucky enough to score a ticket very last minute for the ORIGINAL price! My friend Jessy also got tickets last minute, but I didn't know until after the concert, thanks to the lack of reception on my phone. Anyway, the concert was awesome, even though I couldn't see a thing (damn tall people...). There was such a great atmosphere, John was really appreciative of being able to play in Amsterdam. And can I just say that Steve Jordan is total BADASS! The things that man can do on the drums, amazing! It was a great preview for June 2nd :)

"I Don't Trust Myself (with Loving You)"


"Waiting on the World to Change"


"Brown Sugar"


"Crossroads"


"Half of My Heart"


"Gravity"


"Free Fallin' "


"Who Says"


"Friends, Lovers or Nothing"


John 'helping' Steve on the drums ;)


Setlist:

Heartbreak Warfare
Vultures
Belief
I Don't Trust Myself (with Loving You)
Perfectly Lonely
Why Georgia (+ Jackson 5's I Want You Back)
Waiting on the World to Change (+ D'Angelo's Brown Sugar)
Crossroads
Half of My Heart
Bigger Than My Body
Gravity
------
Free Fallin'
Who Says
Friends, Lovers or Nothing

No comments: