Thursday, February 25, 2010

A-Punk

Vampire Weekend
One of my favorite indie bands, Vampire Weekend was in town and played in a packed Paradiso. I know that I've been using the word 'awesome' way too much on this blog and seriously need to find another word to describe things, however, it doesn't change the fact that the concert was awesome awesome awesome! The support act Fan Death was utterly crap though (I'm not even going to bother to put a link here), I needed wodka-lime to help me get through their 'music'... Anyway, I had so much fun at Vampire Weekend's show, it was just one big party! My only complaint is that it was over way too soon. They did play almost all of their songs though, with the majority of their songs being 3 minutes or less. I can't wait to see them again!

"Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa"


"M79"


"California English"


"Cousins"


"Diplomat's Son"


"Boston"


"Campus/Oxford Comma"


Set list:

White Sky
Holiday
Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa
I Stand Corrected
M79
California English
Cousins
Taxi Cab
Run
A-Punk
One (Blake's Got a New Face)
Diplomat's Son
Boston
Giving Up the Gun
Campus/Oxford Comma
-----
Horchata
Mansard Roof
Walcott

DSC05293

No comments: